Anatek Labs, Inc. makes weekly courier runs to pick up samples from some of our rural customers. The routes cover both the Idaho panhandle and central Idaho (from Grangeville to Moscow).
- Courier routes are employee- and weather-dependent. Drop-off locations will be notified the day before or the morning of if a route is cancelled for that week.
- We recommend that samples be dropped off in a cooler or insulated box or bag. Our couriers will carry coolers to transport samples.
- You do not have to wait for the samples to be picked up; just be certain that they are at the drop-off location by the times listed below.
- Please fill out all Chain of Custody (COC) documentation, because drop-off location employees will not provide documentation for Anatek Labs, Inc. chains of custody.
- Please attach payment to the chain of custody unless a credit account has been established, or other arrangements have been made in advance.
CENTRAL IDAHO WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Tuesdays
Our Central Idaho collection route encompasses Orofino, Kamiah, and Grangeville. Samples will need to be at the local health departments by the times listed below:
- Orofino Health Department, 105 115th Street
10:00 AM, Tuesday
- Kamiah City Hall, 507 Main Street
10:30 AM, Tuesday
- Grangeville Health Department, 903 West Main Street
11:00 AM, Tuesday
If you have questions or special requests for our Central Idaho collection route, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NORTH IDAHO/EASTERN WASHINGTON WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Thursdays
Our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route includes Colfax, WA. Samples will need to be at the location listed by the time noted below:
- Colfax WWTP, 501 West Highway 26
9:30 AM, Thursday
If you have questions or special requests for our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route, please email email@example.com.
We can also accommodate special sample pickups if they are within our regular courier routes. Please contact us well in advance to make arrangements.