- Courier routes are employee- and weather-dependent. Drop-off locations will be notified the day before or the morning of if a route is cancelled for that week.
- We recommend that samples be dropped off in a cooler or insulated box or bag. Our couriers will carry coolers to transport samples.
- You do not have to wait for the samples to be picked up; just be certain that they are at the drop-off location by the times listed below.
- Please fill out all Chain of Custody (COC) documentation, because drop-off location employees will not provide documentation for Anatek Labs, Inc. chains of custody.
- Please attach payment to the chain of custody unless a credit account has been established, or other arrangements have been made in advance.
For many years, Anatek Labs, Inc. has provided these courier routes free of charge. Due to the high cost of labor and gasoline, we can no longer absorb these costs.
As of January 2023, we will charge $20 for each courier pickup. If you have any questions, please call us at 208-883-2839.
CENTRAL IDAHO WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Tuesdays Our Central Idaho collection route encompasses Orofino, Kamiah, and Grangeville. Samples will need to be at the local health departments by the times listed below:
- Orofino Health Department, 105 115th Street 10:00 AM, Tuesday
- Kamiah City Hall, 507 Main Street 10:30 AM, Tuesday
- Grangeville Health Department, 903 West Main Street 11:00 AM, Tuesday
NORTH IDAHO/EASTERN WASHINGTON WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Thursdays Our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route includes Colfax, WA. Samples will need to be at the location listed by the time noted below:
- Colfax WWTP, 501 West Highway 26 9:30 AM, Thursday
SPECIAL PICKUP We can also accommodate special sample pickups if they are within our regular courier routes. Please contact us well in advance to make arrangements.