Anatek Labs, Inc. makes weekly courier runs to pick up samples from some of our rural customers. The routes cover both the Idaho panhandle and central Idaho (from Grangeville to Moscow).
- Courier routes are employee- and weather-dependent. Drop-off locations will be notified the day before or the morning of if a route is cancelled for that week.
- We recommend that samples be dropped off in a cooler or insulated box or bag. Our couriers will carry coolers to transport samples.
- You do not have to wait for the samples to be picked up; just be certain that they are at the drop-off location by the times listed below.
- Please fill out all Chain of Custody (COC) documentation, because drop-off location employees will not provide documentation for Anatek Labs, Inc. chains of custody.
- Please attach payment to the chain of custody unless a credit account has been established, or other arrangements have been made in advance.
For many years, Anatek Labs, Inc. has provided these courier routes free of charge. Due to the high cost of labor and gasoline, we can no longer absorb these costs.
As of January 2023, we will charge $20 for each courier pickup. If you have any questions, please call us at 208-883-2839.
CENTRAL IDAHO WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Tuesdays
Our Central Idaho collection route encompasses Orofino, Kamiah, and Grangeville. Samples will need to be at the listed drop-off locations by the times listed below:
- Orofino - Riverside Water & Sewer District, 10460 Highway 12, 10:00 AM, Tuesday
- 11/7/2023 Only: Orofino Health Department, 105 115th Street 10:00 AM, Tuesday
- Kamiah City Hall, 507 Main Street 10:30 AM, Tuesday
- Grangeville City Hall, 225 W. North St., 11:00 AM, Tuesday
- 11/7/2023 Only: Grangeville Health Department, 903 West Main Street 11:00 AM, Tuesday
Orofino and Grangeville customers - The new collection sites above will effective 11/14/2023. The blue Anatek totes will be picked up on 11/7/2023 and taken to the new drop sites. Any client coolers will remain at the public health offices. It is the responsibility of all clients to collect their coolers as soon as possible after 11/7/2023.
We appreciate the staff of the Orofino and Grangeville public health offices for being so accommodating through many years of service!
If you have questions or special requests for our Central Idaho collection route, please call the lab or email email@example.com
NORTH IDAHO/EASTERN WASHINGTON WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Thursdays
Our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route includes Colfax, WA. Samples will need to be at the location listed by the time noted below:
- Colfax WWTP, 501 West Highway 26 9:30 AM, Thursday
If you have questions or special requests for our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also accommodate special sample pickups if they are within our regular courier routes. Please contact us well in advance to make arrangements.