- Courier routes are employee- and weather-dependent. Drop-off locations will be notified the day before or the morning of if a route is cancelled for that week.
- We recommend that samples be dropped off in a cooler or insulated box or bag. Our couriers will carry coolers to transport samples.
- You do not have to wait for the samples to be picked up; just be certain that they are at the drop-off location by the times listed below.
- Please fill out all Chain of Custody (COC) documentation, because drop-off location employees will not provide documentation for Anatek Labs, Inc. chains of custody.
- Please attach payment to the chain of custody unless a credit account has been established, or other arrangements have been made in advance.
CENTRAL IDAHO WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Tuesdays Our Central Idaho collection route encompasses Orofino, Kamiah, and Grangeville. Samples will need to be at the local health departments by the times listed below:
- Orofino Health Department, 105 115th Street 10:00 AM, Tuesday
- Kamiah City Hall, 507 Main Street 10:30 AM, Tuesday
- Grangeville Health Department, 903 West Main Street 11:00 AM, Tuesday
NORTH IDAHO/EASTERN WASHINGTON WEEKLY COLLECTION SERVICE – Thursdays Our North Idaho/Eastern Washington collection route includes Colfax, WA. Samples will need to be at the location listed by the time noted below:
- Colfax WWTP, 501 West Highway 26 9:30 AM, Thursday
SPECIAL PICKUP We can also accommodate special sample pickups if they are within our regular courier routes. Please contact us well in advance to make arrangements.